Friday, May 1, 2015

TpT Meet-Up and dollar deals!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Browse/Search:tptflock 

I can't believe that May is here!  I'm so excited that spring has finally arrived in Western NY and it's time for the Northeastern Regional TpT Sellers Meet-Up!  Tons of my awesome TpT friends are getting together this weekend to collaborate, share ideas, and meet JEN JONES from Hello Literacy!  I'm so jealous that I'm missing the fun, but I'll be having a great time on a family trip.  I will definitely be there for the next one!  In the meantime, you can follow the fun on social media using #tptflock.  The participants are also posting DOLLAR DEALS on TpT all weekend long!  Just enter: TPTFLOCK in the search bar to view the deals. My best seller SHAPES unit it included!  

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/SHAPES-flashcards-wall-display-big-book-worksheets-word-wall-words-362200


  I'll be back with some pics and news from the event soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...