Sunday, July 14, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday..umm, Sunday!

Part of my summer routine...pinning ideas for the classroom!  Unlike home improvement projects that require lots of tools and money, I might actually do some of these!  Linking up with 
The First Grade Parade  with my favorite pins of the week!  

Visit Cara Carroll's blog HERE!  I love her style! 
Design Improvised: How to Make Paper Pinwheels - The Easy Way
Love THESE!  I made them for my sister's baby shower!


Checkout this great post on Bulletin Board Ideas!
So cute from Doodle Bugs Teaching!
                                                            
IMG_6222-1
Love this watch band from Cluck Cluck Sew!
I need to try some of these recipes from Busy Kids = Happy Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...