|I'm linking up with Miss Kindergarten today!||,|
2. Go to sleep (see #1)
3. Treat each child as you would like your own child to be treated.
4. Stock up during the school supply sales in the summer.
5. Only use Crayola crayons so you don't have to hear this.. "Teacher, this red looks pink!" "Teacher, this green looks yellow!" "Teachers, this purple looks blue!"
6. Give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
7. Save your tax return so you can continue to eat during the summer.
8. Make time to sing, dance and use lots of glitter!
9. Make each child feel special every single day.
10. Teaching is the only career for me, I can't imagine doing anything else!
What have you learned from teaching? Link up or leave a comment!