Saturday, August 17, 2013

Back to School Sale!



Thanks to The 3AM Teacher for this button! 

Okay, so my week didn't go exactly as planned....no blogging!  As much as I would like to, I'm busy enjoying my last few weeks of summer.  But, my dining room table is covered with laminating scraps, so at least I'm getting some work done!  Just wanted to remind you that I'll be participating in the Big TpT Back to School sale, where you can get up to 28% off from your favorite shops!  Enter the code BTS13 for your discount! Everything in my store is on sale!  I've also been busy leaving feedback to earn more TpT credits, don't forget to go back and check your past purchases!  Have fun shopping! 

Would you like some free money for your shopping!  Last chance to enter my giveaway for a TpT gift certificate worth $10.00!

Click HERE to enter!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karry! I just found your blog- from the NY link at Fifth in the Middle! :) I love your blog. It was fun reading about you in your get to know me post... you can come paint here if you ever feel the need to paint! OH my I am such a bad painter! ;) Have a great year! I'd love you to stop over to my blog if you get a chance!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karry! Thanks for lovely blog. I am going to teach my kids about this digital notebook. Can you please tell me from where can I buy these books?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...