Thursday, August 8, 2013

Throwback Thursday

I'm linking up with The First Grade Parade  (check out her new look!)  for Throwback Thursday!  Not much of throwback, but one of my earliest posts!

I've definitely been neglecting this little blog, but I'm looking forward to adding some new posts soon.  I've been busy with garage sales, visiting family, moving family, bounce houses, farms, watering new grass, sorting laundry, leaking pipes, and ONE day spent at school.  Lots to share in the next few days.  As for sorting laundry, does anyone else eventually just throw the socks away when you can't find their matches????  I threw an entire basket away today, that had been sitting in my bedroom for a month.  Feels good.

My throwback....

Here's a sweet little student reader to help you out for the first week of PreK!  My students love these books!  You can read as a group, identify sight words or letters with a highlighter, read in small groups, color and send home for parents to read!  Whenever I create a student reader, I always format it so it can be run through the copy machine as a packet, stapled twice on the left side, and then cut in half to create two books!  Why did it take me 10 years to figure that out?

Download for free HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...