Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Counting Kites FREEBIE!

Thanks to Maria at Kinder-craze for the inspiration!

You read Kinder-Craze, right? If not, you need to!  I love her style! When I saw these kites on Maria's blog the other day, I knew they would be the perfect replacement for the stained glass shamrocks that were on the windows.   We made the kites (added yarn and bows) and hung them on all the windows.  There may be snow on the ground, but they add a little spring cheer to the classroom! 

We had so much fun with the kites, I created a little counting freebie to use with my kids. The kids are doing so well with their writing, but we still need practice with numbers.  We had a lot of fun today counting kites and writing the numbers on dry erase boards and our counting worksheets.  You can grab this FREEBIE by following my FACEBOOK page! Click on the "Fan Freebie" tab at the top and you'll be directed to the download!  I hope that you are enjoying spring in your classroom!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...