Friday, March 7, 2014

Five for Friday


 I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs today for a quick
 look at my week!  

1. It's official...I made the cutest shamrock cookies ever! 
2. Spent some time at the library with this little guy.  He loves the legos and running up and down the aisles screaming.  I had to break out in a run a few times to catch him! 
3. I love these rainbows brightening up the back of my classroom!  Pick up this freebie on my TpT page!
4. Is it seriously March already? Catching up on some handwriting practice in the classroom.
5. Working on a blog post about my word wall.  I need to put up a sight word wall, too.  Right now our most frequently used sight words are posted on the Writing Center.  

Have a great weekend!

Thanks to Doodle Bugs Teaching for Linky Party!

1 comment:

  1. where did you get your sight word cards from? I absolutely LOVE them! please share as it is exactly what i am looking for.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...