Friday, March 28, 2014

Five for Friday and a Sale!


I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for a quick look at my week! 
1. We had fun with the Rainbow Reading Club!  I do this every year, I really look forward to it. My third grade teacher did this, and I've always remembered it.  The kids work on three book reports at home with their parents.  I encourage the kids to copy down the book title and author's name themselves, and then draw a picture or write a simple sentence about the book.  When everyone has handed in three book reports, we celebrate with a bowl of rainbow sherbet!
2. Art Show time at my school!  We made these silly cats during the first week of March!  I used the patterns from Deanna Jump's Silly Cat Glyph packet. They turned out so cute!

3.  We also painted rainbows for the Art Show.  We gave the kids six colors and posted a model, and then let them free paint a rainbow.  I love how they all turned out a little bit different!


4. I wish I had more time to read!  My ebooks keep getting returned back to the library before I have a chance to finish them! I have an actual book sitting next to my bed right now that I'm determined to finish before the due date!I thought this was so funny, I grabbed it from Erica Bohrer's FB page!

5.  I'm so happy, I reached 250 followers on my TpT shop!  Thanks to everyone who follows me! 

I'm participating in the Spring Cleaning Sale this weekend!  Check out my shop for 20% off everything. Thanks to Krista Wallden for this cute button!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...